A safe, close and cosy sleep place for your baby...
A safe, close and cosy sleep place for your baby
The only bedside crib-to-cot system from birth to beyond and with its stylish design and focus on breathability, the Shnuggle Air is truly a breath of fresh air
Dual-view, breathable mesh sides
Maximising airflow and allowing you to keep a close, watchful eye on baby.
50% more breathable mattress
Our uniquely designed Air-flow mattress is made from a hypo-allergenic fibre, providing 50% more breathability than standard foam mattresses. Tested to BS EN ISO 9237-1995 for air permeability. Mattress included with the crib.
Converts to a Cot
Convert your Shnuggle Air Crib into a stylish cot with our clever Cot Conversion Kit (sold separately or together as part of our Complete Sleep System). Extend your little one’s safe, comfy and familiar sleeping space until they are approximately 2 years old*, while helping to ease their transition from crib-to-cot.
Gentle Incline Option
Simply adjust the legs to provide a gentle incline option, helping to ease colic and reflux.
Zip down side
The zip down side allows easy access to baby for nighttime feeding and comforting.
***The cot conversion is suitable up to approximately 2 years of age or when your child reaches a maximum height of 35 inches/ 89cm or starts to attempt to climb out of the cot.
Give your little one a safe, close and cosy night’s sleep from birth to beyond. The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib allows you and baby to sleep close to each other but without sharing the same bed, helping to grow your bond and giving your baby the reassurances and comfort, they need from having you close by.
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib has been designed with breathability at its core. The dual-view, mesh sides help to maximise airflow as well as allowing you to keep a watchful eye on baby. The hypo-allergenic fibre mattress is 50%** more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating.
As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as zip down sides to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night-time feeding and changing essentials. Designed to attach securely to your bed, the crib can also be used as a standalone crib to be set a little further away from you when baby gets a bit older and is ready to transition to their nursery.
With our Cot Conversion Kit (sold separately) simply transform the crib into a stylish cot, providing a safe and comfortable sleeping space for your little one right up until 2 years old or when they reach a height of 89cm or start to attempt to climb out of the cot. Providing baby with the same familiar and safe sleeping environment as the crib helps to ease their transition to cot which can sometimes be an unsettling time.
The cot has the same focus on breathability and comfort as the crib with its large dual-view mesh sides and uniquely designed Air-Flow mattress (sold separately). Its soft padded sides prevents little arms and legs from getting tangled in cot bars and has fabrics which are completely removable and washable.
You can purchase the bedside crib separately or purchase the Complete Sleep System which includes the crib, Cot Conversion Kit and Cot Air-Flow Mattress.
**Vs PU foam mattresses. Tested to BS EN ISO 9237-1995 for air permeability
- Dual-view, breathable mesh sides
- Gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux
- Breathable, hypo-allergenic fibre mattress
- Zip down side for easy access during the night
- Storage hammock
- 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43cm – 64cm)
- Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames
- Baby safe, hypo-allergenic fabrics
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Bedside Crib suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg
- Conversion kit from crib to toddler cot (sold separately) and suitable from 0-2 years (or when baby reaches a height of 89cm or starts to climb out)
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used for bedside sleeping or as a standalone crib
- Available in a choice of 2 fabric colours
- Crib tested to the very latest safety standard BS EN 1130:2019
- The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width.
83cm x 50cm x 3cm
Painted wooden frame (MDF – non-toxic painted finish)
Metal fixings (non-toxic painted finish)
Inner: High breathability fibre
Outer: Water repellent polyester
You may also like…€125.00Shopping CartClose